There are few things more annoying than owning a computer which you know is capable of doing something, and realising that you don’t know how to make it do what you want it to do.
We take the tedium and frustration out of learning how to use your personal computer.
Our staff are highly skilled industry certified computer professionals who have been building and programming computers and teaching people how to use them since 1983.
We are very well aware of the lack of locally available personalised, one-on-one computer training which is essential in helping you to grasp the concept of what your computer is capable of, and how to make it do what you bought it to do. We know that “teach yourself” books don’t help the majority of people, and that the computer classes offered by most computer training companies are designed strictly for career-minded computer support people who wish to take professional computer exams.
We specialise in teaching you, one-on-one, hands-on, how to use your own computer to your best advantage. We show you in your own house or office, so that you can quickly and easily accomplish your computing goals. We don’t run structured classes.
All you have to do is ask us to show you how you can make your computer do what you want it to do.
We have the answers to your questions.
Some of the many advantages to be gained from personalised one-on-one computer lessons are;
- You ask us specific questions, we show you specific answers. No wading through pre-determined information you don’t want to know about.
- One-on-one teaching means no competition in gaining the answers you need. You have complete freedom to ask the questions you want to ask, when you want to ask them.
- No sitting in a strange classroom. Don’t upset your day to accommodate us; we come to you, in your home or office.
- No working on a strange computer. We will show you how to do what you want to do on your own computer.
- You work at your own pace, taking the time you need to learn what you want to know.
Please telephone us at either of the above telephone numbers, or e-mail us via our Contact Us Page with any questions you might have regarding your computer training requirements.